Women's Thought Cabin Socks
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
- OUTER: 100% ORGANIC COTTON* LINING: 100% RECYCLED POLYESTER**
- Organic cotton reduces the pollution within the environment its grown in, because it doesn't use harmful chemicals and pesticides to develop - meaning the cotton pickers are not exposed to the nasties which regular cotton is grown with.
- It also uses approximately 71% less water versus conventionally grown cotton, just two of the many reasons we only use organic cotton.
- Crafted in our incredibly soft organic cotton yarn, these sustainable socks are breathable and naturally kind, so your feet (and the planet) stay happy and healthy.
- They have a Thought branded sole with a strong heel and toe for long wear. Soft and breathable fabric, they have hand-linked toes for a seamless feel.
- One size fits all, UK4 to UK7
Being environmentally conscious we advise a cold wash 20-30c and hung to dry.
Interestingly for such a soft feeling fabric, when bamboo gets wet it
becomes very strong and stiff as it retains water unlike polyesters.
For this reason I hang my bamboo on the outside of my clothes rail or
the prime drying spot as it does take a little longer to dry.
Bamboo fibre will fluff up and become softer over time making it even more comfortable to wear.
Be careful not to wash items with metal objects thay might hook.
If you can wear an item of clothing 50 times instead of the average 5 you
reduce the average carbon emissions of your clothing item by 400% 💚🌍