Women's Thought Organic Cotton Bee Socks UK 4-7
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
- We can't make socks, so we buy a gorgeous selection in from Thought.
- Super-soft GOTS organic cotton pair of socks
- Exclusive to Thought in-house designed pattern
- Soft and breathable fabric hand-linked toes for seamless feel
- Made in a GOTS certified family run and owned factory in China meaning this item is fully GOTS certified
- Thought branded sole with a strong heel and toe for long wear
Crafted by Thought in incredibly soft GOTS organic cotton yarn these sustainable socks are breathable and naturally kind so your feet (and the planet) stay happy and healthy. Using GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) organic cotton means that it's grown without harmful insecticides and pesticides. It also guarantees that our socks are created in factories that pay living wages and treat the workers with respect at all times.
78% ORGANIC COTTON* 19% RECYCLED NYLON** 3% ELASTANE
*certified organic cotton.
**Certified Global Recycled Standard
Being environmentally conscious we advise a cold wash 20-30c and hung to dry.
Interestingly for such a soft feeling fabric, when bamboo gets wet it
becomes very strong and stiff as it retains water unlike polyesters.
For this reason I hang my bamboo on the outside of my clothes rail or
the prime drying spot as it does take a little longer to dry.
Bamboo fibre will fluff up and become softer over time making it even more comfortable to wear.
Be careful not to wash items with metal objects thay might hook.
If you can wear an item of clothing 50 times instead of the average 5 you
reduce the average carbon emissions of your clothing item by 400% 💚🌍